
I see trees of green, red roses too.
(I see trees torned down, and roses dead, steped on the floor)
I see them bloom for me and you,
(I pic them up... they just tear apart... )
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
(And I think to myself, what a fucked up world)
I see skies of blue and clouds of white.
(I see skies of gray, and clouds? Ah! Just when its going to rain... and they’re so dark...)
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night,
(The dark haunted day, the darkness of the scary night...)
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
(And I think to myself, what a fucked up world)
The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
(I haven’t seen the rainbow for so many days)
Are also on the faces of people going by,
(The people just pass by... with so dark faces...)
I see friends shaking hands, saying, "How do you do?"
(I see people looking away from each other...)
They're really saying, "I love you."
(They just don’t know anyone anymore...)
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow,
(I hear babies crying from pain, i see them grow in misery...)
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know.
(They’ll learn the ways of this live... they’ll live worser then me...)
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
(And I think to myself, what a fucked up world)
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
(Yes, I think to myself, what ever happened to my world...)
This is my world...
My visions of it...
K&h
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário